Before I die, I want to ____
I have this tendency of getting detached from the physical world and think in a personal level. Is that the correct way to phrase this? When I walk on the streets, when I watch people, when I talk to strangers and friends and family, when I run – I think about them.
Here’s a rough outline of my thought process:
- Where are they going?
- Where did they come from?
- How much do they love themselves?
- What is it about themselves that they don’t like / have no confidence on?
- What is the secret that they don’t tell others?
- What do they think of their lives?
- Are they really happy with their lives?
- If they are happy – what is it about their lives that they like so much?
- If they aren’t – why didn’t they change it? How could they stand living in a life they’re not happy with? If they did change, what happened?
- Do they ever think about life and death, people relationship in depth?
- Have they done anything that they regret in their lives?
I really don’t like doing this much thinking but it’s an ongoing process T__T
When I look at the working class – no happiness on their faces, look blankly at you and then shifting their eyes away again when you give a slight smile at them. I fear. Is life really just like this? Work 9 to 5 on weekdays, stumble onto couch rest of the time of the day, talk of gossips and scandals and partners and kids and money – and die.
So what do you want to do before you die, so that life isn’t such a waste?