This is an important filler post
Quite unsatisfied with my current phone. Shutting down in the middle of a call, lags and delays; so I’m thinking of rooting my phone. Wonder if it helps?
While waiting for the file to be downloaded, here I shall list down some of the impersonal things I wish to achieve in 2013 lol. Not the complete list as I’m still too lazy to think properly, haha.
- Read 10 non-pharmacy-related books.
- Understand more about lomography and photographic films – probably own 1 lomo/film camera at the end of the year? :)
- Lose 5 kg of weight wtf >_<
- Complete a 10k marathon effortlessly (if there is such opportunity).
- Carve a “WTF” rubber stamp.
- Plan my post-graduate pre-work months. (I should have 6 months at my disposal.)
- Plan my future in a way that to fit in Europe backpack trip & NZ/Australia/US work-and-travel trip somewhere between NOW and 30-years-old.
- Brush up my German. Learn up French. Collect more “I love you”s in foreign languages.
- Brush up on my pharmacy knowledge wtf -_- I really do not wish to kill anyone with my incompetencies -_-
Understand the inner works of marriage and decide whether to fit it into said plan in #7Let’s move on to something more important.
- Drive a manual-geared car awesomely.
Ok now back to rooting. Bye.